Wally, from Truth in Palmyra tagged me for this question and answer. Like Wally, I don’t usually do these things but since it is only three questions and I have a little time I decided to partake.
Here are the rules:
1. Answer the questions you receive (straight, funny, absurd, up to you)
2. Provide three new questions of your own
3. Tag three people
1. What is your favorite family tradition, not just Advent, but for all time?
My family wasn’t a Christian family so I never knew about Advent but we did have one tradition for Christmas Eve. We kids could open one gift and we usually argued about whether it would be the biggest gift or the smallest. Mom usually settled the argument, “Keep it up and you’ll not open anything!”
2. What was your favorite family vacation you ever took and why?
We would pack the car and go to a “spot on the road” town in northern Calif. called Junction City. It had a bar and gas station (one building) and a big river. We’d camp next to the river, no tents or sleeping bags, put a blanket on the ground and a blanket to cover us. We’d dig a small hole in the ground for our butt to fit in and sleep like babies with a camp fire burning. My younger sister and I played all day in the freezing water while my brother fished. The bar would smoke the salmon my brother caught and we’d eat smoked salmon for days. I have always loved nature and camping was my favorite. No sleeping on the ground now though.
3. Describe your perfect meal.
A big thick Rib Eye steak grilled just right, (medium), a baked potato with lots of butter, and lightly grilled fresh asparagus topped off with a dish of chocolate ice-cream.
Bonus question: Is a frog’s butt waterproof?
I certainly hope so! lol
1. As an adult do you sneak to the Christmas tree and rattle a few gifts?
2. What do you consider to be the absolute worst gift you received for Christmas and why?
3. If someone gave you a fruitcake, and you HATE fruitcake, what would you do with it?
My tagees are: (And I won’t be offended if you don’t play. I did only because it’s short)
Greg, from Inspirational Christian Blogs
Kathy, from Maggie Tiggles
Mia, from The Grizzle Grist Mill
Merry Christmas and blessings to you.