Thank you Bonnie, hawk2017, for nominating me for this award. I’ll try to answer the questions without writing a book. 🙂
1. What inspired you to start blogging, and what is the central focus of your blog?
Once I learned how to navigate this contraption (computer) the Lord said He wanted me to create a blog. I had no idea what a blog was. With His help and a whole lot of frustration I created, http://www.SuesPen2Paper.com I now have 4 blogs and the focus with each is to inspire people and glorify the Lord Jesus Christ.
2. When you are in need of encouragement, what encourages you the most?
The Holy Spirit. When I’m “down” He comforts me. When I’m “up” He shares my joy. When I am in need He is always there.
3. What is the best way you feel that you can be an encouragement to others?
If it’s personal friends, to be there for them 24/7. For others, through my books and blogs to give hope, encouragement, and inspiration and be there for them through confidential e-mails. To be available for those who want to reach out.
4. In what ways do you feel that your blog can offer words of hope, encouragement and inspiration to others?
As I said, each blog has a different purpose. http://www.cybersupportgroup.org offers hope, encouragement, and pertinent information through testimonies and articles for the survivors of childhood sexual abuse. It gives survivors a voice. http://www.awriterscorner.blog offers my experiences as a writer and hopefully helps others that may have the dream of writing a book or is writing one. Hopefully my experiences not only helps, but is encouraging and inspires others to fulfill their dream. http://www.elahministies.com tells about my ministry and offers encouragement and the love of Christ in a variety of ways.
5. In what ways can we, your fellow bloggers, encourage you?
Simple – read them and “Like” them. Comments always are an encouragement, too.
To my nominees: Please do not feel obligated to participate. I nominated you because each of you has offered God’s love and encouragement to so many. Thank you for encouraging me, also. Blessings to you.
- Have you ever wanted to write a book? Did you, and if not why?
2. Have you ever decided to quit blogging and why didn’t you?
3. Do you have pets? What kind?
4. What are your hobbies?
5. What is your most favorite thing in the world to do?